Janiqueel tries the laser-based technology at TM Medical Aesthetics and is happy with the painless process.
Based on a dual-wavelength platform, CLARITY harnesses the power of laser technology to safely and comfortably remove unwanted hair. Used for a wide range of aesthetic applications, the CLARITY platform employs two wavelengths to remove hair without the pain often associated with laser treatments.
Instantly cooling the skin, a cryogenic spray instantly cools the treated skin as more traditional air cooling. With the ability to precisely control these calming aspects of hair removal, Clarity technicians can make each pass of the laser more comfortable regardless of skin colour or texture. Complementing the comfort aspects of Clarity treatments is the speed of the treatment.
With plenty to do on my average busy day, I especially appreciated this last aspect. What really sealed the deal for me, though, was the smooth hairless skin of my face with which I stepped out of the Novena facility. Enumerating the benefits of the Clarity system, TM Medical Aesthetics explains how laser hair removal changes the concept in the technical age:
- More effective results with medical-grade laser devices, a shorter number of sessions;
- Significant hair reduction with one session;
- Lower risk of burns compared to non-doctor operated IPL hair removal salons;
- Infection of hair follicles is lessened or eliminated;
- Laser Hair removal prevents the need for razors which can cause razor burns;
- Hyperpigmentation and ingrown hair can be targeted and treated;
- Almost painless procedure with high tech cooling integrated device.
Except for the occasional sensation like a rubber band snapping, the process is virtually painless.
With a mild amount of unwanted hair on my face, I chose to concentrate there. However, the Clarity system in the hands of highly-trained technicians is ready to treat other areas, as well:
- Upper thighs;
- Genital areas – Brazilian full or partial.
- Lower legs.
After my sessions at TM Medical Aesthetics, I’m a believer. The Clarity laser-based technology delivers results using a minimal amount of the client’s time and (the most important factor for me) with tur the annoying pain during and after the procedure.
You can visit www.tmmedicalaesthetics.com for more information
Research and writing help by JKJ.