Gifts! Most people love them! Really love them! What an amazing moment when we give or receive a gift.
Depending on the occasion or holiday, the intention and the excitement; gifts are surrounded by an entire process.
What to give, when, how and where. Knowing the person for or as a surprise. There is a need to please the person you love or surprise the beloved ones. For kids, adults, teens, or for your own kids and their excitement.
All around the world, gifts exist for a reason, for a purpose and with an intention.
Industries around the world, have been benefited with this custom or tradition. And so we have been also benefited by these industries and these customs and traditions.
Nowadays, these industries have also made a huge change and adaptation to please us in a different manner. A more sustainable or ecological way in…everyway.
We are a lot more conscious, about what is happening to our planet and our surroundings. We should care and take good care of the place we live in. Small details are important as the big ones. Making changes and adapting ourselves to all of this has been an enormous learning.
But I also believe that becoming aware of reality, has led us to be more grateful, show gratitude and value to the things that matter the most.
Being honest, I truly think that we see the world with new eyes, we take days seriously and maybe not for granted, we know that still having elements that are vital for us are the most valuable.
So for these “reality bites”, industries know that consuming has become aware of our living treasure, that knowing and teaching and setting an example, offers not only conscious along with empathy but also great new opportunities.
Here are 60 sustainable gifts and brands for you to have options and indulge the ones you love with a taste and teaching of beautiful consciousness:
Beautifully designed and ethically-sourced from artisans around the globe, sustainable, vegan and heritage products.
From kitchen to bathroom, this marketplace provides sustainable alternatives that are high quality and convenient to use.
Their jumpers are 100% British wool, ethically made and designed to last a lifetime.
Jewellery created food-inspired, transparent, sustainable and beautiful.
Create vegan, organic, plastic-free accesories, using unwanted banana plants for their products.
Goal is to eradicate microplastic ocean pollution washing machine filters, to stop polluting and wastewater.
Create their bags from recycled industrial materials, incredibly hardwearing and the perfect investment.
This phone case is home compostable, using Canadian flax and ethically made in Canada.
A wash bag designed to stop synthetic garments from releasing harmful microfibers into the environment.
This deodorant bar made in the UK, in small batches from mainly cacao, comes in a glass jar and lasts 3-6 months.
Wooden hairsticks are handcrafted by artisans and utilise waste materials.
Customisable, erasable notebook to last you entire life. Made in Germany using non-toxic low impact formulas.
Enterprise that upgrades retro and designs glasses frames.
Made from organic bamboo designed to be able to be used at least 1,000 times. Keeps drinks hot or cold for hours.
Zero waste brand, creating bras from unused surplus luxury lingerie fabrics that would have gone to landfill. Made for your own measures.
Take broken pottery that is donated to them from all across Japan and transforms it into variety of accessories.
Are created from donated kimonos, created by local woman from Onagawa, Japan.
Have a carbon neutral supply chain, working to go completely plastic free. (Coffee capsules).
Multipurpose products sustainably and slowly treated in Turkey. This cotton is growing in Turkey, completely, handmade and comes with a guarantee.
Connect artisans to customers, craftsmanship and authenticity around the world.
A reusable coffee filter from US organic cotton woven in South Carolina. Lasts from 90-120 uses and can be composted.
Sustainable yoga gear with GOTS organic certification, created with specifically designed fabric blending organic cotton, sustainable bamboo and a small amount of elastine.
Supply chain, with GOTS certifications, all pieces made by artisans and sustainable producers.
Slippers that combine sustainability with ski mountaineering skins for the soles.
Sustainable, eco-friendly and low waste fabrics.
Ethically made in the UK, fun designs that come packaged repurposed or recycled.
Jewellery ethically and sustainable use metal from bomb shrapnel to create unique pieces.
One of the most transparent fashion brands, a fully traceable far trade, organic and sustainable supply chain.
Packed full of useful tips covering sustainability in fashion, food, home, work, beauty and more.
Consider supporting War Child’s Work or any charity involving helping the need ones.
Create lingerie with well being in mind. Made out of bamboo and organic cotton.
These hair care products are sulfate free, paraben free, naturally derived, vegan, cruelty free and handmade.
Printed small batches on earth friendly paper in Malmö.
Beauty products made in Australia using natural ingredients and cruelty free, vegan, sulfate and paraben free.
You can tailor them uniquely to the recipient, these variety of gifts.
Clothing isn’t restored to its former glory, it becomes something new and unique.
These products are vegan, cruelty free, ethically-made and certified. Face creams made out of natural ingredients.
Combines whimsical aesthetic with designs that are versatile, high quality and filled with deeper meaning and purpose.
Newcastle based vintage store, they scalte house sales, vide greniers and other sources.
These clothes are sustainably made in India and donate 10% to women empowerment projects.
An online market place specialising in sustainable and ethical menswear.
Portuguese brand specialising in high quality knitwear compromised of natural and sustainably sourced fibres crafted in Europe.
Scandinavians designs that are honest sustainable and puts others first.
Making beautiful and meaningful Jewellery that is also ethical and sustainable. Use traceable raw materials and small scale products.
The best in the business, every piece created with the full garment life cycle in mind, considering every step of the cradle to cradle journey.
Skincare products created from organic, sustainably sourced ingredients before being hand-blended.
Sustainable ethically-made jeans made from 40% recycled jeans and 60% organic cotton.
Picture book for the conscious child, to take care of himself and the world around him.
Another list of my personal favorite:
- Upcircle Glowing Set by Green Eco Dream.
- Korissa Straw Coasters by Fox Holt.
- Audiobook Gift Membership by Libro.fm
- Organic Kapok Pillow by Savvy Rest.
- Relax and Unwind Gift Set by Earth Hero.
- Organic Cotton Bath Towels by Delilah Homes.
- Kantha Connection Bracelets by World Finds.
- All-Dai Shoe by Murijoi.
- Hemp Sweater by Anne Mulaire.
- Organic Long Sleeve Kids Pajamas by Mighty.
- Organic Hair Towel by Surprise Bliss.
- Kids’ Bamboo Bowls Set by Made Trade.
- Pela Case (compostable phone case) by Pela Case.
- Easy Care Indoor Plants by The Sill.
- Non-Toxic Cleaning Kit by Blueland Clean Essentials.
- Calming Bundle Skincare Set by Skwálven.
- Tea Cup in Blush Pink by Repose Home.
- Estelle Stemless Wine Glasses at Nordstrom.
- Stasher Bag Set at Green Eco Dream.
- Wooden Measuring Cup Set by Made Trade.
- Sokha Banana Dress (out of banana fabric) at Valani’s Dresses.
- Reusable Beeswax Food Wraps at uncommongoods.com
- Sea Glass Necklace by Smartglasskp.
- Boysenberry Vanilla Natural Lip Balm by Farmstead Apotherapy.
- L’Occitane Le Retit Remede by L’Occitane.
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle by S’Well.
- Cork Yoga Mat by Hautest Health.
- BPA-Tree Fire Truck at Green Toys.
- Solar-Powered Phone Charger by Blavor.
- Thermal Travel Mug by Kate Spade New York.
- Reusable Sandwich Bags at nordic by Nature.
- Eco Flow Hand Held Shower Head by Waterpink.
- Beewax Lip Balm by Burt’s Bees.
- Compost Bin at Third Rock.
- Stainless Steel Straws at Venne.
- Decomposition Book by Michale Roger Press.
- Grove Subscription at Grove Subcription.
- Reusable Grocery Bag by JM-Capricorns.
- Organic Latex Mattress Topper at Avocado.
- Coffee by Driftaway Coffee.
- Luella Sweatshirt by Outer Known.
- Lima Slip On by Nisolo.
- Jersey Slip by Book There.
- Air Weight Organic Robe at Coyuchi.
- Mockneck Sweater Tunic at Pact.
- Venice Beached Candle by DWC.
- Wool Runner Mizzles by Allbirds.
- The Tone It Around Shave Set by Oui The People.
- Vortex Earrings at Candid Accessories on ETSY.
- Irma Necklace at Sézane.
- Room Spray at Drift.
- Swaddle by Soul Baby.
- Eye Mask by Boden.
- Insulated Water Bottle at Klean Kanteen.
- Organic Socks by Pact.
- Mini Tag Necklace at ABLE.
- Pom Pom Keychairs by The Little Market.
- Watermelon Hemp Oil by Cocokind.
- Eko Yoga Mat at Manduka.
- Balance Oral CBD at Noirebud.
- Herbal Tea at Project.
- Single Origin Coffee by BLK + Bold.
- Lotion Trio at 100% Pure.
- Craft Beer Glasses at Goodee.
- Soy Candle at Made by DWC.
So there you go! Here are plenty of ideas, brands and gifts for you to delight someone. At the same time, you will feel completely eco friendly and according to our worldwide needs. You can “eco enjoy” and be a biodegradable part and mind of this new and necessary change for all of us!
Let’s pamper ourselves too and be responsible at the same time, enjoy the variety this well taken movement has to offer to everybody in order to protect what we treasure the most… Life!