Anticipated to attract over 10,000 executives and fans from all over the world, All That Matters, Asia’s only “Business2Business2Fan” experience took place from 20-25 May at The Ritz Carlton Millenia, Singapore and across multiple entertainment venues including Clarke Quay and *SCAPE.
Dubbed “TEB meets SXSW” by Jason Mraz, All That Matters united B2B Music, Digital, Social and Sponsorship Maters conferences with the YouTube FanFest with HP and Music Matters Live with HP B2Fan festivals, to stimulate a week long extravaganza of business creativity. Catering to the next generation of leaders, the YouTube FanFest with HP and Music Matters with HP Academy mentors, educates and equips up-and-coming creators and musicians with tools, skills and advice.
- All That Matters assembles stellar roster of field-leading speaker including Black Eyed Peas, Samsung, Ogilvy, Coca-Cola, Universal Music, YouTube, Unilever, William Morris Endeavor, Maker Studios, Singtel, Glassnote Entertainment Group and many more.
- Music Matters, Digital Matters, Social Matters and Sponsorhip Matters partnering with high-profile global brands. YouTube FanFest with HP presents the greatest line-up of YouTube stars ever to gather in Asia.
- With over 170 shoes, Music Matters Live with HP is Singapore’s largest music festival.
- Collaborating with Singapore Polytechnic and Republic Polytechnic for the on the job, real-time training for students.
A Stellar roster of speakers, each a leader in their particular field, has been assembled to lend their expertise and knowledge, including:
- Rene Rechtman, President of International, Maker Studios
- Apl.de.ap, Co-Founder BMBX Entertainment, Black Eyed Peas/BMBX
- Peter Vesterbacka, CMO, Rovio Entertainment
- Max Hole, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Universal Music Group International
- Nicholas Wodtke, Vice President of Content and Services, Samsung
- Oliver Carnohan, Intrapreneur – Emerging Businesses, SingTel Group Enterprise
- Marc Geiger, Worldwide HEad of WME Music, WME
- Doug Scott, President, OgilvyEntertainment
- Rieko Muramoto, Corporate Executive, Digital Business, Avex Entertainment Inc
- Guy Nicolucci, Hollywood Emmy Award Screenwriter
- Susana Tsui, CEO, APAC, PHD Asia Pacific
- Shintaro Tabata, Executive Officer, General Manager for Advertising Business Group, LINE Corp
- Daniel Glass, Founder/President, Glassnote Entertainment Group
- Aseem Puri, Regional Brand Director, Unilever Asia
- Michael Stevens, VSauce – 7 million subscribers on YouTube
- Cara Mayega, Group Integrated Marketing Content & Connections Manager, Coca-Cola
- Thomas Crampton, Global Managing Directore, social @ Ogilvy
- Mary Megan Peer, President, Asia Pacific, peermusic
- Charles Caldas, CEO, Merlin
- Tom Pickett, VP of Content, YouTube
|Timothy DeLaGhetto, Asian American Rapper, Comedian & Vlogger|
|Gillian Tan, Founder, clicknetworkTV|
|The Gutierrez Family|
|Sophie Baker, Senior Communications Manager, Qualia|
Read also: YouTube FanFest with HP