Having different experiences every time we travel, should be considered every single time. Doing different things, in order to change the usual routine one has when traveling, we should try it! Having the chance to change an experience in a new and positive way, try it!
Melbourne offers that experience. Having fun, making plans, and going for new and exciting ways of enjoying haven’t been appreciated.
Here you have a list of the 25 Things to do in Melbourne!
1. Federation Square: A great place to meet up, relax where you can find and visit a few bars and cafés.
2. Royal Botanic Gardens: A wide variety of fauna and flora in where you can go and explore to relax and one of the best places to visit.
3. Old Melbourne Gaol: Go there if you are a history lover! Once a jail, now a museum, revealing the early history of Melbourne.
4. Victoria Market: Want some cheap but good food? This is the place. Also, open at night every Wednesday. Enjoy the different delicacies.
5. Shrine of Remembrance: It was built as a dedication to soldiers that lost their lives fighting.
6. Laneways: Old service lanes for horses and carts in Victoria days but now a place for street art and cafés.
7. Eat: Melbourne is known to be a food’s paradise. It is the result of immigration, so it has a rich and diverse choice of culinary options.
8. Australian Centre for the Moving Image: The only museum dedicated to film in the country, that dates back to the beginning of it, through these days.
9. National Gallery of Victoria: A magnificent architectural site that is just an incredible place to read. Also several expositions throughout the years.
10. Coffee: Melbourne is renowned for its coffee, having the best coffee in the world, even playing host to an annual coffee expo.
11. State Library of Victoria: A magnificent architectural site that is just an incredible place to read. Also several expositions throughout the year.
12. Crown Melbourne: Going to this Casino is a definite must. Not only a Casino but also a hotel with numerous restaurants, bars ,and animals as well.
13. Eureka Tower: Trip to this tower to be right up your street. The highest public vantage point in a public building.
14. Flinders Street Station: One of the most iconic buildings in Melbourne. A beautiful Victorian building that you must visit. Outside and inside, a beautiful and remarkable place.
15. See Melbourne from a hot air balloon: Although it could be a little expensive, it is quite worth it, a very popular ride!
16. City Circle Tram: This tram does a loop of the center of the city. Also, a free and great way to travel around.
17. Bourke St Mall and Melbourne Central: Shopping? Here you will find plenty of places occupying multiple levels with a multitude of shops.
18. Immigration Museum: Want to find out more about Melbourne? This is the place for the visitors to know about the cultural melting place.
19. Melbourne Cricket Ground: Biggest stadium in Australia and also impressive.
20. Penguin Parade: Here is a colony of penguins for you to see them 365 days a year! To learn and protect these amazing creatures.
21. Albert Park: Not only a beautiful park but also hosts the Australian Grand Prix. A worldwide sporting event.
22. Carlton Gardens: It is also a world heritage site to visit, with beautiful gardens.
23. Brunswick Street: A melting place to start. A great place to visit and enjoy several restaurants or places to chill out and enjoy your traveling.
24. St. Kilda Melbourne Star: a 120 Ferri located in the Docklands areas of the city, and also a place to see Melbourne from above.
25. Science Works: A home to a variety of intriguing rooms, where you can find Science exhibits, workshops, and events.
This is what you will find when you get to Melbourne, just to mention a few things. Having that great opportunity to make your travel a more unforgettable adventure, unique things for a unique place. Enjoy every moment of it!