|Photo credit Gina Romero. Cheers to meeting Benny Teo!|
Local legend Benny Teo, founder of social enterprise Eighteen Chefs
Chef Benny Teo has had his fair share of hardships. Finding meaningful work is not easy for a school drop out, ex-offender and rehabilitated drug addict – so Benny turned to entrepreneurship to rebuild his life’s dreams. Now Benny is the successful owner of restaurant chain 18 Chefs – and hires ex-convicts in his restaurants to give them a second chance at success.
Business Rocks Has Moved!
- Friendly un-networking in a relaxed environment, leave your sales hat at the door – just relax, have a beer, meet and mingle. And feel free to talk about work all night long – or not at all.
- An awesome guest speaker sharing a short presentation relevant to business and entrepreneurship in a fun, interesting and informative format.
- NEW: Singing and jamming for those who want to!
- Then more mingling and more beer. Till late.
- $25 paid in advance by online registration or $30 at the door.
(includes 2 standard drinks from the bar)
And by the way…
- Paying in advance helps us to manage numbers and registration more efficiently and makes the job A LOT easier.
- For those who prefer to pay at the door we will be charging you $5 extra to buy the door person a beer. Is that fair enough?
The small print:
Join our Facebook Community!