Club Monaco continues their unique narrative of fusing fashion and food with their Fall Collection presentation at a private townhouse on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.
The space, never used before for an event, has been completely transformed into the look, design, décor and overall lifestyle experience of Club Monaco stores across the globe. As featured in key Club Monaco flagships in New York, Hong Kong, Montreal and London the event will feature a curated experience fusing food, fashion, flowers, coffee with the world’s top chefs, florists and mixologists:
- Food by Mads Refslund, executive chef at Acme (who will be cooking live during the event)
- Custom cocktails by mixologist Søren Krogh of famed Noma in Copenhagen
- Canapes & Deserts prepared by Sant Ambroeus of New York City
- And, tea by August Uncommon from Los Angeles
- Signature desserts from THE SMILE
- Flowers by Putnam Putnam