Traditional and authentic all-natural recipes from a Grandmother and Former Midwife, handcrafted right on our family farm in the Blackall Range Mountains, Australia. Each with only one aim, to give parents and babies the best natural skincare possible.
Four Cow Farm Baby Creams, Balms and Washes are made with the finest natural ingredients:
- The Most Nourishing Natural and Organic Ingredients
They only use the finest extra virgin cold pressed oils. No synthetic or artificial additives. No palm or coconut oils.
- The Gentlest Essential Oils at Safest Dosages
Only the gentlest essential oils with beneficial properties. No added or unneccessary fragrances. No lavender or rose oils.
- Only the Safest Premium Food-Grade Preservatives
No parabens, no benzyl alcohol, no phenoxyethanol. Only premium food grade natural non-toxic preservatives (ACO approved) and only in the safest amounts.
Every ingredient in every product – including our preservatives and emulsifiers – is premiun all-natural food-grade. Low on fragrances and preservatives. Ideal for baby with dry and sensitive skins.
Four Cow Farm Baby Wash, 125ml, S$14.50 : One of the purest,gentlest all0over baby washes available. Traditionally made with only 100% Extra Virgin Cold-Pressed Olive Oil, enriched with Organic Echinacea Extract. Perfect for pampering fine, dry and sensitive face, skin and hair.
Four Cow Farm Baby Lotion, 125ml, S$15 : An exquisitely nourishing all-over face and body lotion made from the finest oils for baby and sensitive skin. An original blend of the finest Sweet Almond and Apricot Kernel Oils, enriched with Rosemary Leaf Extract.
Four Cow Farm Baby Oil, 125ml, S$18 : A luxurious and original blen of the finest pure Extra Virgin Cold-Pressed Apricot, Almond and Macadamia Oils with Organic Roman Chamomile. High in Vitamins A, D and E. Excellent for a luxurious massage or for soothing dry or baby skin or Cradle Cap. A little goes a long way!
Four Cow Farm Nappy Cream, 125ml, S$18 : Perfect protective daily nappy cream containing moisturising and safeguarding Extra Virgin Cold-Pressed Sunflower Seed Oil and Castor Oil, with added nourishing Soy Lecithin and protective Zinc Oxide. Soothes and protects baby’s most sensitive area.
Four Cow Farm Calendula Remedy, 50gm, S$20 : The Only Calendula Balm made from 80% Organic Calendula-Infused Extra Virgin Cold-Pressed Olive Oil with Organic Chamomile. A wonderfully rich, authentic and emollient soother ideal for dry, irritated or sensitive skin or lips, or for use as a natural and safe nipple balm.
Four Cow Farm Tea Tree Remedy, 50gm, S$18 : Highly effective barrier balm ideal for soothing nappy rash, cuts, scrapes, burns or bites. Made from All-Natural Beeswax, Extra Virgi Cold-Pressed Macademia and Castor Oils, with the anti-bacterial and anti-fungal effects of Organic Tea Tress Essential Oils.
Mother’s All-Natural Daily Rich Cream Salve, 185ml, S$42.90 : Rich and nourishing cream salve for daily use on stressed, stretched or sensitive skin due to pregnancy or other reasons, or ageing skin requiring greater care. It is suitable for all over use on face and body. Or for use on specific areas requiring extra care.
Mother’s All Natural Intensive Restorative Oil, 100ml, S$42.90 : Extremely intensive herbal oil for daily use on stressed, stretched or sensitive skin due to pregnancy or other reasons. It contains Organic Rosehop and Camellia oils, olive squalane and a blend of Vitamin Es (non-GMO).
Here are a few uses for Calendula Remedy:
- Is Daddy having that post-shave itch? A dab of Calendula Remedy into the area, and a gentle rub in does the trick.
- I have dry patches on my heels – massage the Calendula Remedy in twice a day to soothe those patches! It works on elbows too. You can also put it on before bed, massage in, cover up and wake up to smooth skin!
- As a lip balm – it’s wonderful on the lips and absolutely edible. A tiny amount works great!
- Mummy’s baby belly feeling tight and itchy? Be generous with the Celendula Remedy and give that baby bump a nice massage. With no strange ingredients or synthetic additives, it’s the prefect soother!
- Having a severe dry skin attack on those hands from awful washing up detergents? Apply Calendula Remedy and massage in well, repeat after an hour for repeated relief.
- Breastfeeding and looking for an all-natural nipple soother? With only the finest premium food-grade ingredients, our Calendula Remedy makes a lovely nipple balm for both before and after feeding your little one.
- Sore, swollen, aching joints and knuckles? Rub on Calendula Remedy before bedtime for some soothing nighttime relief!
A few uses for Tea Tree Remedy:
- A little or big one who’s had a fall? Apply Tea Tree Remedy to those cuts and scrapes to provide immediate soothing relief. Keep in the fridge for an added soothing effect, or in your bag for when you’re out and about.
- Forgotten your insect repellent and in a bind as to what to do? Try Tea Tree Remedy on key areas mozzies are most likely to descend on – around ankles, on legs, behind the knees, behind the ears, on the wrists and crooks of arms. Reapply regularly to ward off those mozzies.
- Feeling a little bunged up from a flu or cold? Run a warm bath or fill a warm basin of water, and add a dollop of Tea Tree Remedy to the water whilst it’s warm. Stir gently to dissolve, and breathe in deeply.
At Four Cow Farm, you can also find gift packages in different price categories. Follow Four Cow Farm on Facebook and Instagram for more updates. Four Cow Farm All-In-One Starter Kit contains Baby Wash (125ml), Baby Lotion (125ml), Nappy Cream (125ml), Baby Oil (125ml), Tea Tree Remedy (50gm), Calendula Remedy (50gm) at S$89.90.