Janiqueel finds yet another Huxley product that breathes as the desert breathes leaving skin clarified and refined.
After touring so much, I was looking for some peace. I found Morocco, and it was perfect. Everything I wanted to feel about peace, I found it there.Skepta
Keeping skin soft and vibrant is the aim of Huxley products. As the newest member of the team, Huxley Clay Mask is a worthy teammate for the extensive lineup from the desert.
Identifying five key features of the Clay Mask, Huxley explains how that delicate balance is achieved:
- MOROCCAN GHASSOUL CLAY – As it removes excess sebum it welcomes fresh clean moisture to refresh and relax skin after a day in the world.
- CUBE CLAY MATRIX TECHNOLOGY – Within the product, this cubic structure traps the moisturizing ingredients of the prickly pear seed oil. Once applied to the skin, this structure collapses spreading the goodness of the oil evenly across the surface and into pores. If skin could talk, it would say “Ahhhhhh”.
- VARIOUS GRAIN SIZES OF DIFFERENT CLAYS – Exotic at the core, the blend is built of Dead Sea mud, Amazonian white clay, French green clay, and Bentonite. Together they smooth our roughness as they exfoliate, nourish, and draw out pore clogging impurities from skin to improve skin tone.
- WATERY GEL TEXTURE – With a cooling effect, the gel, while not runny, spreads smoothly to effectively replenish moisture. Water-soluble, it rinses off clean leaving the skin pure.
Blended for BALANCE, the Clay Mask can be used in THREE WAYS:
- AS A STANDALONE CLAY MASK – After applying an even layer, the mask is left on for five to fifteen minutes before rinsing off. Used one to three times a week, the mask does not have to dry completely before it is rinsed off.
- COMBINED WITH A SCRUB MASK – Mixed one-to-one with Huxley SCRUB MASK, the blend should be gently massaged for five minutes, then rinsed away. This is especially beneficial for oily skin and skin with dead cell build-up.
- COMBINED WITH A CLEANSING GEL OR FOAM – Mixed with Huxley cleansers in a one-to-one ratio, produces a lather which can be rubbed gently into the skin. A big advantage here is that this routine combines parts of one’s care regimen to save time and trouble.
“Beauty is all about balance,” Huxley says so! Providing balance while soothing and refreshing, Huxley’s new CLAY MASK quietly brushes your skin, like a Moroccan desert breeze.
Huxley Clay Mask; Balance Blend, S$32, is available at Huxley.sg from 28 August, and on Lazmall and Shopee Mall from 1 September.
Research and writing help from JKJ.