Like any glowing flower, the vulva needs moisture and care to blossom.
The vulva and the vagina are actually two very different parts of a woman’s anatomy. In Latin, the word “vulva” means “wrapper” or “covering”.
The vulva is actually a sum of many parts, which includes the vaginal lips — labia majora, labia minora, clitoris, urethral opening and the vaginal opening. It is the general name given to the external part of the female genitalia (i.e. the skin). But what’s lesser-known is that the vulva also comprises of the inner thighs and mons pubis, which is the flesh over your pubic bone. The vagina, on the other hand, is an internal organ. https://www.twolips.vip/pages/two-lips-faq
“Over the past year, we’ve been telling the world loud and proud – vulva care is a real thing!” With that proclamation, Two Lips set out to educate women (and caring men, as well!) in the care and protection of their vulvas. For too long, openly discussing the vulva was considered a taboo. . “Down there” is (was) a more common appellation for “that” part of one’s anatomy deemed too private for polite conversation. Now, let’s say it loud and let’s say it proud – the VULVA and its care can be openlyaddressed and – thanks to purveyors of feminine care products like Two Lips – made a radiant part of one’s physical personality.
The Blackout mask was the debut product, selling out not long after its launch. Using infrared activated charcoal, The Blackout Mask “…soothes, detoxifies, brightens and moisturizes” and is made with natural organic ingredients. Amongst the list of key ingredients are: cornflower, elderberry, Indian cress, chamomile, white licorice, aloe vera, and ylang-ylang. The key benefits are of the mask are its hydrating and soothing qualities. After application on the skin for 15-20 minutes, the mask rejuvenates, brightens and smooths skin. It is the perfect follow-up treatment to hair removal procedures.
Another Two Lips product, BUMPPS, is suitable for use on the face and elsewhere on one’s body. It’s a lightweight serum that treats sores, wounds, blemishes, and rashes. Use 1-3 drops on the specific area twice each day. Chamomile and tea tree leaf oil are among its ingredients to promote calming and fight inflammation and promote healing.
For a complete trial – Read These Lips; the Anniversary Set is the answer to questions you may not have realized you had. It contains:
- Bumpps (Sebum-control Serum) – 50ml
- Pout (Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum) – 30ml
- Diamond (Gentle Vitamin C Brightening Serum) – 30ml
- Undercover (Peptide-36 Anti-blemish Cream) – 30ml
- Blackout (5 Activated Charcoal Vulva Masks)
Part of the “Two Lips Vulva Care Routine”, the anniversary set will:
- PREP YOUR SKIN WITH BUMPPS: Fight folliculitis and control an oily T-zone with this sebum-control serum.
- SOOTHE & DETOX WITH BLACKOUT: Rejuvenate the skin with this Activated Charcoal mask.
- HYDRATE WITH POUT: Say goodbye to the dry with this 95% Hyaluronic Acid super serum.
- BRIGHTEN WITH DIAMOND: Return radiance to dull skin with this gentle Vitamin C serum.
- EVEN OUT SKIN TONE WITH UNDERCOVER: Diminish blemishes with this Peptide-36 cream.
Say it loud. Say it proud. Vulva care is here!