Guests will learn about Chinese traditions through LEGO® themed activities, performances, and décor until 5th February
This Lunar New Year, LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort will be ushering in the Year of the Rabbit by bringing some of our most beloved traditions to life. From 13 January to 5 February 2023, the resort will be filled with cultural celebrations, activities, and performances with a touch LEGO® DNA of learning through play, fit for the whole family.
“Here at LEGOLAND Malaysia, we believe in the importance of preserving culture and traditions celebrated in Malaysia through the education of the next generation. This year, we made sure to fully embrace the Lunar New Year by curating cultural activities and brand-new performances for guests to enjoy. In the process, we stayed true to our LEGO DNA of learning through play within our resort thus guests will find that our activities have educational aspects designed into all the new experiences at the resort,” said CS Lim, Divisional Director at LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort.
- Enter The New Year Through the Royal Entrance of the Garden of Prosperity
• Catch brand-new cultural performances curated for the Lunar New Year season such as the Chinese New Year Dance-off, the Zodiac Dance Along, The Story of Monkey King, and more!
• Don’t miss the must-see traditional Lion Dance and High-Pole Lion Dance performances, only on January 22, 2023.
• Feeling lucky? Spin the Wheel of Fortune and you may be one of the lucky ones to walk home with epic prizes.
• Capture your Lunar New Year moments by meeting our fun characters! With the mischievous Monkey King, the Cheng Du Opera, and Ollie the Dragon in his New Year outfit.
• What better way to usher in the Year of the Rabbit than by building your very own unique version of a rabbit with our Build-A-Rabbit activity!
• Do you have a wish? Write and hang your wishes at The Wisdom Tree with beautiful cherry blossoms and your wish might just come true!
• Children can enjoy learning about traditions with Chinese Yo-Yos, Jian Zi activities, Lunar Ribbon Dance, and more!
- It’s a LEGO Fun-filled Party at the LEGOLAND Hotel
• End your days with a Dance Session or catch Themed Shows with our LEGO Characters!
• There’s always something to do at the LEGOLAND Hotel. Don’t miss out on Colouring Activities, Building Activities, and even Speed-Challenge Building Activities.
• At LEGOLAND Hotel, kids can also get their very own Balloon Sculpture in the hotel lobby!
- Have a Gong SEA Fa Cai at SEA LIFE Malaysia
• Take beautiful photos at SEA LIFE, decorated with an elegant standing lantern decorated with Sakura flowers!
• Kids can redeem their very own special gift when finding and counting the number of Red Lanterns scattered throughout SEA LIFE.
For more information on Lunar New Year, head over to the official website at https://www.legoland.com.my/explore/shows-entertainment/lunar-new-year/ or LEGOLAND social media pages on Facebook and Instagram.