No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.Lin Yutang
Just when I thought I knew all about pillows and which were best for me — I discovered ORAFLEX, a whole new concept in the world of pillows. Conceptualized in Singapore, designed in Thailand with materials sourced in China, the pillow is a new sleep idea with stunning attributes all designed to give you a sounder, healthier, more restful sleep. The more I read about OraFlex, the more excited I became about the concept.
Adaptable, I thought, to most pillows I still have my favourites. Firm, but not rock-hard. Able to adapt to reading, sleeping, or breakfast in bed. With a breathable case because I sweat almost every night. Easily washable. Durable. Finding all these traits in one pillow is not so easy.
What attracted me to OraFlex were these attributes:
- Infused with thousands of beads of MEMORY FOAM, the pillow conforms to your body and sleep habits. Too firm? Remove some foam. Too soft? Add foam. Made with formaldehyde-free, mercury lead-free and flame retardants, the manufacturing process gives a quiet peace of mind as you doze.
- Wicking moisture away from the sleeper, the bamboo cover is a natural benefit for those, like me, who wake sweaty most nights. Made to meet OEKO-TEX standards, the hypoallergenic cover comes in two handsome textures – Modern 3-D Weaving and Classic Stitchery. Both sides are soft and help keep you DRY throughout the night (or day, for nappers like me!).
- Surrounded by a 360° Venting Mesh that provides for air circulation within the pillow. Now, that is a brand new idea, right? The moving air helps to reduce odours and keep your head cool, Baby.
- With a 2-inch gusset, including the generous vents, the pillow provides great loft which means valuable support for your spine and head and an even distribution of the Memory foam beads.
- Shipped with a drawstring bag containing an extra 200g of foam, you can be sure that you have enough for years of softness permutations.
For me, the pillows many attributes made it a “must-order”. I like everything about it, but the QUAD-VENTILATION™ was the game-changer for this sleeper.
- The breathable BAMBOO FABRIC;
- The expandable 2” GUSSET;
- The gel-infused MEMORY FOAM;
- The 360° venting mesh.
With a warehouse in Singapore and Thailand, shipping is fast, easy, and FREE. When you receive your sleep companion, register for a five-year warranty with Ora Bedding
I have ordered TWO!
You can visit www.orabedding.com for more information.
Research and Writing help from JKJ.